Wyze Cam Mount options

I voted for this but would be happy with a medal plate with this size & thread hole. I would attached the plate to a small tripod and the v2 camera to the plate.

Are there any aftermarket products like this?

There are many:

Actually, that would be for mounting the Pan Cam. Here’s reverse that you’d use with the V2:

1 Like

Thanks Loki, is is there a 1/4 20 female with a non magnetic flat plate so I can attached the v2 on?

Dunno, but I think you’ll find out quickly if you search on Amazon.

Cannot find any on Amazon or eBay.

This should work. You would attach it to the V2 with strong double sided tape or glue it on:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Great idea

by having this we can get better angles then what is offered with the metal magnet piece. I like to watch the birds out my window but it’s difficult to get a shot from a side angle.

I think it would allow for better security angles as well. More options.

Totally Agree! I would like to see a suction cup mount - right now I’m using Gorilla tape to attach to windows and that leaves a mess behind. What would be hard about a silicone surround with suction cups attached?

I think something like the first few items here would accomplish what you’re looking for:

1 Like

OH that is great! I want one of those as well! Or two? LOL.

What other kind of off brand accessories are out there… Who knows what I need.

I use one of these ,has been there a year it does not fall off

1 Like

Some people use these they use command strips to stick them on

Okay now I have a couple choices… Ill head home and see what will work best in my front window. I’m not about hiding that camera… I want people to know it’s there :slight_smile:

I would like to see a mount that would accept two cameras and hold them in the correct angle to be able to get a full 180 degree view. Along with this you could include a usb power cable that both cameras would be able to connect to. Right now I have 2 cameras mounted separately next to each other on the back of my house, with the 2 usb cables running to them, in order to see the entire back yard. Having a mount to hold them both, and in the correct angle would be nice.

Dropped the WyzeOEM mount altogether for the NiteIZE steelie ball. $13-15 on amazon, looks clean…

When can we have the window mount kit from the official team?
right now there is no perfect window mount accessory for Wyze cam. hope the team can design and solve the problem of glare/reflection from the window.

thanks

Wait no more! The official Wyze V3 Window Mount is live right now:

You can click on the link in that post or go to shopping and run a search for Window or Window Mount.

I don’t know how long it’s been available for, but people have reported successful order processing, so apparently it’s live, it’s just tricky to find. Might be an accident that we discovered it before the official announcement/launch.