Wyze bulbs support for being in multiple groups and over all controls

Would love to have the ability to have bulbs be able to be in/member of multiple groups.

So a single bulb could be in an “upstairs” group… In addition to a “bedroom” group.

It would also be nice to have a control or group of all bulbs being able to change settings across all of them at once.

Welcome to the community, @Pablosbrain. Although, you can already control color and brightness of bulbs in a group, as well as timers and vactaion mode. :slight_smile:

Yes, multiple groups needs to be a thing for wyze bulbs

I second/third this. I have an overhead light (with 2 bulbs) and a lamp (1). It would be nice to turn both on at same time or separately. Maybe I can do this with Google, haven’t tried, yet, but nesting groups should be a part of the native app.
I should be able to join the two bulbs in my overhead group with the single bulb in my lamp, and still have a separate option for both.

I just started my setup and am kinda floored that your software has limited grouping capabilities for lighting zones. I tried setting up a dual zone in my kitchen and also a whole house ’ party ’ group zone but these bulbs are remaining stubbornly unavailable to more groups than 1. This would seem like an obvious design flaw in your app.
Any plans on fixing this issue? Or is there a full feature version I am not aware of? I like your product but im not sure I’ll be happy using it with such a limited setup.

Still would really love to have this…
Upstairs/downstairs or inside/outside would be good. And access to all the groups through ifttt and Google assistant and Amazon echo would be great.
I’d love to have my ifttt routines shut off all the indoor lights and leave the porch and garage lights on.

Any update on this as this is the feature I miss most after leaving Hue. I would use this functionality in so many situations.

Hello,

I’m glad I can group my Wyze Bulbs into custom groups to control multiple bulbs at once.

What I’d like to see is the ability to group multiple bulbs, multiple times in different groups.

Have you guys considered this?

Thank you