Wyze Bulbs missing **Solved**

Noticed that the wyze bulbs dropped from the Wyze app for both Android and iPhone. Several others in the Facebook group are also noticing this. Anything happening here?

1 Like

I see the same thing. I have pushed the information on to notify others.

Same here, I am unable to even re-add them.

Scared me for a sec. My two are in a group and they took about 20 seconds to show up, but they show up. Old Android client.

Experiencing the same. Bulbs are gone and not available in the add device list. They are still working via Alexa.

1 Like

Thanks for sending the word up, Tony!

I sent a report in to the team. Sorry for the trouble!

5 Likes

Same here

Attempting set up my bulbs and I cannot add them as a device. It’s not an option in the add divide screen.

Leave them be for now, guys. If the bulbs are still responding from the Alexa skill that means the Wyze servers still have them configured properly. They just screwed up the listing in your apps. They will probably, maybe be able to restore them without you having to do anything at all (guessing). Probably yet another undertested overnight system change. Hang tight?

1 Like

Same here

Same here, they’re removed from my wyze app list and can’t readd them as they’re not an option.

Someone probably updated the code on the live server instead of the test server… We now call these the Boeing effect!

7/14/20 9:50 PM PT - Some Wyze accounts are not displaying the Wyze Bulbs connected to the account. This includes both the Home tab and the log submission area. We are working to resolve this now and will have it fixed shortly. We apologize for the trouble.

4 Likes

Ah Wize has corrected the Boeing effect and the bulbs are back!:crazy_face::grimacing::+1:

1 Like

I can see my bulbs again. Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! If you close and open the app again, your bulbs may be visible. I’m told that this should be fully resolved in about 10 minutes so I’m going to wait on the all clear until then. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7/14/20 10:22 PM PT - We have identified and fixed the root cause. If you aren’t able to see your Wyze Bulbs in the Wyze app yet, please fully close and open the app again. Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

Has anyone had devices “fall off” of their list? I have 4 bulbs as well as several other Wyze devices, they’ve all been active and working for several months now. I opened my app just now and all my bulb devices just POOF, disappeared! I know I can re-add them but I’ve never had that happened before unless I unplugged the lamp it was connected to.

Gwen is on it. This will probably be merged.

Somebody said they’re still working from Alexa so I suggest you do NOT try to delete/add them. They’ll probably fix it.