Wyze Bulb Schedule Issues

I have two separate homes on Wyze Bulbs. Timer/schedule set to 8:00pm turn on. The last few nights I see them all turn on at 8:11pm instead of 8

Any known issues?

I don’t have a solution for you but I am having the same issue. I have several bulbs set to different schedules. Some are about 4 minutes late coming on. Some about 12min late coming on. All of them are consistently incorrect and have been for about 2 weeks. Their “turn off” times seem to be ontime. Ive deleted them and recreated the schedules from scratch. I’ve deleted & reinstalled the app. I contacted Wyze customer service chat and they just read me through the usual basic checklist-script items which I’d already tried and was generally unhelpful and didn’t resolve anything. I’ve submitted logs but haven’t gone back to customer service to review, their game is to re-try all the things I’ve already done. It seems the closer to the top or bottom of an hour the schedule is set, the more it is late (lots of customers set to the same time) which leads me to suspect this is a server load/latency problem on Wyze’s end and not a customer issue.