Wyze bulb losing connection

Wanted to first say thanks to @ben.uecker and @DJ-BrianC for the good conversation over the many posts above trying to determine the issues with a multi AP setup. Good read folks!

I am not very technical when it comes to network hardware and software and what have you, but when I see the above statement I find it hard to lay a blanket statement as the above when not all network connected things are created equal. Very different softwares, very different hardwares to be able to compare “apples to apples”.

I don’t have the network setup to try, but I’d be interested to see a Wyze bulb only comparison of its connection stability in different network environments (single AP, multi AP, etc). Does the bulb connection jump APs? Does the bulb not reconnect when jumping AP s? Wyze Devs might want to know this to see if there is some code they can optimize or unknown bug to fix. The unavoidable variable is everyone’s different residences and environments where they have their gear setup. Just my two cents. Similar to this post: