Version: 1.2.0. 219

WHAT’S NEW:

• Added support for Sleep Routines
  • Improved logs for troubleshooting
  • Bug fixes

SUGGESTED TEST AREAS:

Sleep Routines

5 Likes

Can someone explain how sleep routine works or provide me with a link to any documentation? @UserCustomerGwen @WyzeTeam

I just attempted to update my bulbs and now none of them are reconnecting to my wifi. They all blinked a little as they normally do when going through the update process, but nothing will connect

to the wifi, even with a power cycle.

@WyzeAndy @UserCustomerGwen

I updated with no issues…

Same for me.

I updated without issues and all are connected and working. Try first restarting your device to reset its wifi. If that fails, try rebooting your router and if necessary reinstalling your bulbs.
Sorry you are having issues- it can be a real pain!

In your router do you specify the MAC addresses that can connect to it?

Nope, I 've reinstalled the bulbs and rebooted my router. Going to have to repair everything, I’ve just been putting it off because I have a lot of bulbs and some where I need a ladder to reach. It wouldn’t be so daunting if I could do pairing on all the bulbs without some of them timing out after pairing 1 or two. This means i have to take them out and do them all individually. Unless I’m missing something on how the bulbs pair, but that’s how it was for me when they originally came out

Sorry about your issue, next time when you have similar issue, you can submit a log and let us know the ticket#.

@WyzeAndy are the logs able to be submitted for these devices even after being factory reset? That’s what it took to be reconnected, otherwise I would have submitted them already.

The one bulb I tried to update no longer connects to WiFi. I tried re-pairing with no success. I am a firmware engineer. Let me know if there is a way I can help debug what is going on.

Updated… However found that after update I had to reset power off state. I have mine set to last state before power outage. Reverted back to power on after outage.

i found the power loss recovery default optiOn is strange

the default is light on instead of return to previous state

Just submitted logs. Ticket number 17439.

1 Like

Try performing a factory reset on that Bulb:

1. Turn the light switch associated with the bulb on/off 3 times
  2. Wait for Wyze Bulb to start pulsing slowly
  3. Once the bulb starts pulsing, you can either set it up again or turn the light off to preserve the factory state.

I’ll let the team member who specializes in the Bulb know your log number so they can take a look and I will relay any additional steps or information they suggest/recommend :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it with no success.

I know, I said the same. A Wyze rep responded here saying it was so that people wouldn’t end up flicking a switch in vain after an outage. I guess that’s a good reason.

what happened if u are in work/vacation, all lights will be on.

maybe first check the schedule/rule, then restore to before shutdown staus if no rule/schedule should be excuted

I just tried again with Android app version 2.11.40 and it paired and works. I also recently upgraded the firmware on my WiFi APs, so perhaps that was a factor.