Wyze Bulb - Auto dim/change color tone of light by time of day

Was thinking earlier how it would be nice to have a feature where I can allow the app to change the color tone based on local time of day. Similar to how the Dynamic Desktop wallpapers that support time-shifting work in macOS Mojave. My computer screen shifts from cool tones in daylight hours and warmer tones in the evening to save my eyes.

Example: I may enjoy a nice cool blue light at 4:30pm-5:00pm but as the sun sets in the fall it would be nice to have the bulb move to a warmer tone over a span of time until 7:00pm. Or even vice verse - to each their own but I think it would be a nice feature to investigate.

I see a lot of this being seasonal needs especially for folks in the PNW and other northern areas that have early sundown in fall/winter.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Restore bulb brightness & color temp control in scheduled rules

6 votes have been moved.

Welcome to the community, @rileyspiller. I have moved your question to the relevant #wishlist topic. You can VOTE for it at the top-left. :slight_smile:

Search Wishlist (enter your search word/s after #wishlist in the search box)
Search Roadmap (enter your search word/s after #roadmap in the search box)

Please read through How to Use the Wishlist and How to Read the Roadmap.

This topic is covered (indirectly) here and is in development:

Once implemented, the restored rule action will allow scheduling of bulb color temp/brightness changes.

This topic will now be closed and merged into the #roadmap topic.