Wyze Buds Pro - GPS tracking for all loose parts similar to Apple AirPods Pro

Hello, I was chatting with someone from customer service who told me to submit in the wishlist my idea to increase the likely hold of finding missing devices/pods / small pieces that can emit what ever sound or indication to its “lost status” just to be found.

Just an idea. My fiancé lost his pros n I went searching everywhere for it. Turned out it was in laundry Pants. Just imagine how much time and energy I could have saved by going there first or being indicated via app/ connection is too where it’s at. I hope to see a lot of these wishlist add ons to be developed a lot. Great ideas :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

[Mod Edit]: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

Welcome Javaid! Don’t forget to vote for your own #wishlist item! :+1:

GPS tracking isn’t likely as it will require hardware changes. But Bluetooth location/tracking may be a viable option as a future enhancement. Good idea and I’d like to see this.

3 Likes

I would like to see SOME type of “find my buds” done, but untill then this setup has saved my sanity multiple times.

2 Likes

Very nice I’m actually gonna look it up so I don’t gotta do what I had already done and spend a whole day retracing footsteps taken. Thanks for the input on the idea anything more to add that could make this a thing in the future to be able to do or have… by all means add it on… I believe this company got a lot of potential for growth by getting the public involvement like this :wink:

2 Likes