WYZE Buds Pro - First Impression

Oh man!!!

Ok so you probably all read my sealing issue above. I have ordered a set of replacements, 32 pieces of silicon in various sizes going up to 14mm for 7 bucks… I also ordered a set of memory foam tips XL for 20 dollars just to see if there is any more comfort with memory foam. I will update when those come in.

But, I tried looking for tips that specifically had an oval shaped speaker, this was a challenge and I didn’t really find any.

A friend (@spamoni )suggested I just try to replace the WYZE tips with the Echo bud Gen2 tips early on and I kinda wrote it off because of the speaker shape difference even though rubberized.

Well I got a little crazy and tried it anyway and HOLY CRAP… the ANC is mind boggling good, the sound quality got even better including the bass. It is bass you can darn near feel and this is the first time I have ever said that about a pair of wireless buds. Im not talking 4 12in JL audios with an alpine v12 amp bumping munchies for your bass in a well sealed box in the trunk, but just about the best bass these ears have ever heard come out of a pair of buds at this price or any price for that matter.

For my large eared friends you may hear a whole new world if you change your tips. As mentioned when the new ones come in I will post which and links and if they made a difference.

Well done WYZE, you have in my opinion shook up the market indeed with these gems. Now the test is in lifespan. I’ll be working them out and hope I don’t wash them on accident as this has been my number one wireless bud killer.

Lighting for pictures complements of the WYZE floor lamp😀

6 Likes