Wyze band stored in my drawer

Hello everyone. I have 1 month using the new Wyze band, and I have some problems that I cannot solve:

1. Call notification; Any person from my contact who calls me does not show me the name of the contact, only the number that calls.
  2. Message notifications (text, whatsapp, Google etc.); Each message that came to me, my band began to vibrate without stopping for up to 15 seconds and I can not stop it, of course the battery dies in 5 days !!.
  3. Alexa !!! …; I can practically never use it, as long as I call it is offline or Connection lost .

I love the design, the weight and the screen, I was very excited to have Alexa on my wrist but I am somewhat disappointed.

I had to stop using it for these 3 reasons, I returned to my infallible Mi band 4 (Xiaomi) while you solve these “little” problems. Thanks and I hope you can help me

Mod edit moved to early access forum

Thanks for the info. I amost bought one. Well i did but canceled before it shipped. Looks like i dodged that bullet.

I’ve been trying to return my new wyze band for 4 weeks… since they first came out. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get support to issue a return authorization? Wyze support tickets for returns just create auto replies but no help. Thanks.

@Barry You can call Wyze support directly during business hours. They should be able to take care of this for you.

Wyze Support:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (844) 999-3226 or (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

i just decided to do the same,
today i missed two calls becase no notification on my band (i was shopping anD phone is set vibraTion only), it worked sometime but cannot be cpunted on

it never happened w/ my xiaomi band, so i will just swamp w/ my xiomi bnd