Wyze Band | Sharing Lockscreen Background!

With the release of the new wyze band, I thought it would be cool share some different lock screen backgrounds that you might have for it.

I have a few backgrounds that I tried out, and really enjoyed. Feel free to share any of yours in the comments below!

MODERATOR NOTE:

This topic has been moved to the #early-access forum category. Please keep all discussion of Early Access products here until the product(s) have been publicly released.

6 Likes

Those are nice. I found for me solid black works the best for screen reading. The battery and everything else is readable

2 Likes

That’s very true!

If you do something like this, it’s pretty easy to read as well- since most of the text is over black background

1 Like

It seems maybe I am missing something, My band does not appear to have the options with the tent or campfire. I like those especially the tent. Where or how do I find them?

This is a screenshot of my actual band. @joncogar - Absolutely correct about the black background…

1 Like

In the app you can use custom backgrounds (form photos). The ones above are my personal screensavers. If you want to use one you can download it to your phone, and set it from the app :grin:.

@tomp that is a great photo from a great movie

1 Like

That’s true about the movie…The pic is actually part of an animated Gif with two other sharks beside it …Great greeting commitee!

1 Like

Why hello, Bruce! :laughing:

1 Like

In the spirit of sharing, for those wanting a less peaceful scenario:

Takes a little playing around with to fit the clock display you choose.

I’ve decided that I prefer lockscreen photos that have black around the entire (or almost entire) edge of the photo, because it’s blends into the bezels better, and looks nicer.

2 Likes

Here’s another

2 Likes

Solid Black

2 Likes