Wyze Band post-run screen and pan cam control

As this seems to be the closest topic for my suggestion to be pertinent to the conversation, and you seem like the friendly neighborhood moderator, I have a couple suggestions for the shortcuts feature. 1 ) I would like to be able to turn on and off motion tracking on the Pan Cam as an option in my Home and Away shortcuts I set up on my band. I would also like to see better feedback when a shortcut is pressed on the band. Perhaps turn it a different color to show it’s active. This is a bit off topic, but when I finish my run and swipe the screen on the band, I’d like the run finish button to be there. Thanks for listening (reading).

Moderator Note:

Wishlist submissions for Early Access products are not added to the #wishlist until the product is in general release. This topic has been tagged “early-access-wish” and placed in the #early-access section. Once the product has moved to general release, this topic will be moved over to the #wishlist and voting enabled. All comments will be retained.

For now, please keep all discussion about this product in the #early-access section.