Wyze Band Not Showing Phone Call Notifications >> SOLVED

I have tried all the steps and everything to try and get my Gmail and discord notifications on my band but it just does not want to work. Anyone else having an issue with discord notifications?

1 Like

I have v.2.9.70, which obviously is not the most current one, but I don’t get the option to “update”. Any ideas ?

I get Wyze and WhatsApp, notifications, but no calls or text messages.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Glad it is working for you now. :slightly_smiling_face:

One thing I noticed is that RCS messages (those that aren’t SMS - the ones that have delivery and typing notifications) do not work unless you enable notifications for your message app directly. Otherwise only true SMS messages show up.

3 Likes

I updated to beta an my Band notifies me of incoming calls from my phone. (Sweet!)

1 Like

Notifications not working on my iPhone

1 Like

Hi all, I need some help here.

Just upgrade to new Iphone se (2020) with IOS 13.4.1

Everything works well except now I don’t get push notifications for incoming call & message to Wyze band.

It all works great before with my old 5s phone.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for the tip about RCS messages! I was wondering why my messages were not coming through on the band.

How exactly do you enable notifications for the message app directly? When I go to my message settings > notifications, it is already on.

Go to the wyze band app, then notifications, then make sure you selected the text messages on or scroll to other apps and make sure your messaging apps are selected as on. On = green.

1 Like

Text message is “on” in the wyze band app. There is no message app listed under other applications for me to turn on. I am using the default messaging app. Galaxy S10. I get notifications for SMS texts but not RCS. I’m trying to figure out how to get RCS text notifications to the band.

Doesn’t Samsung have their own text messaging app? There’s no Samsung messaging app listed on the front page list of the app notifications list either?

MODERATOR NOTE:

This topic has been moved to the #early-access forum category. Please keep all discussion of Early Access products here until the product(s) have been publicly released.

@EliteEmpress , @kidkubi, @ranti.hamilton, @t.tran.usa, @jase40376 have been added to the Early Backers group. Welcome everyone! You can now hop over and read or post in #early-access.