Wyze band - Group text messages notifications not working

Hello, my wyze band does not receive text message notifications if it is a group message. Anyone else having that issue? Text from individuals and phone call notifications are working fine.

MODERATOR NOTE:

This topic has been moved to the #early-access forum category. Please keep all discussion of Early Access products here until the product(s) have been publicly released.

I received a group text message notification today and it seemed to work for me on Android.

Hmm, mine still do not come through. My friend also has a wyze band with android (we both have samsungs, although different models) she also does not get group text notifications. What firmware version do you have? What type of android phone?

I have fw v. 1.0.6.43 on Android 10 on a pixel 3a. Did you enable notifications from the Samsung messaging app too in addition to text messages?

So I get text through the band fairly well, but I noticed I don’t get group texts. Anyone else have this issue? Maybe the recent update changed that. We’ll see.

MODERATOR NOTE:

This topic has been moved to the #early-access forum category. Please keep all discussion of Early Access products here until the product(s) have been publicly released.

My bad. Sorry for that. Any early Access peeps notice this with group texts?

1 Like

I merged your thread with this thread. I am able to get group texts. What device and OS do you have?

I get regular text messages just not group text messages. The samsung messaging app is enabled.

That’s strange. I would report that issue through the wyze band page on the wyze app.

What brand of phone do you have?

Pixel 3a

I have a Galaxy 10r unning the Beta app.

1 Like

So it appears to be a samsung related issue

1 Like

@clellbritt I would report it here if you haven’t already…
Go to Wyze Band > top right ( … ) > Report an Issue** .

I had the same issue until I turned on notification for my messaging application. This is different than the “Text Message” option at the top of “Notifications”. FWIW I use a third party SMS application called Textra which may or may not be related.