Wyze Band Fitness Tracker modules

I have tried these too with no luck and have no idea what else to try. I will try opening a support ticket. Thanks

I used my Wyze Band regularly for about 8 months now it doesn’t work and can’t get Wyze to help with multiple problems. I think Wyze takes all there products to market without testing them or working out the problems. They use their customers to trouble their products sometimes never finding solutions.
I have a scale that doesn’t work also. No answers to the problems. No matter what the price the products are to expensive because of the time I spend trying to get them to work.

I have been having issues with my band for over a month now with no resolution from Wyze support team. Wyze had made me realize that you get what you pay for.

Not true, Wyze tests every product with beta testers. I have tested many prior to release. I’ve have both the band and scale since launch (I did not beta test either) and both are still working as expected. Did you contact support or just post on these forums? The forums are mainly for the community.

Ken:
There are far more problems that I hear about the products than you would with an a normal product. Any business that experienced the problems that they have with their products would not be in business today. I ordered a scale and it didn’t calculate weight accurately and allowed no adjustment. It took forever to arrange to return it. The new scale worked and calculated correctly for a while now the body fat calculation doesn’t work and I don’t want to deal the the problem of returning it. The band worked fine for many months I did find that the plastic pins that held the watch band after months of use became brittle and broke. Inferior plastic, poor engineering and the pin itself was to thin have any longevity.
Regarding the Band the calculation on the running record under pace details it use to give me my pace or time for each mile now it gives me what appears to be feet and inches or something like 16’66” I don’t know what that means. I am sure you beta testers don’t want to be to honest with them or you will never see another product. I paid for the product and can’t even get them to respond. I ordered a Wyze Watch back when they were first released and will cancel that. I have purchased an Apple Watch and have had no problems. My time is more valuable than their cheap products.

Adding a vote for ability to record appropriate data for bike rides (distance, speed, etc.)