Wyze Band Early Access 3/24/2020

I second that idea for the lock shortcut!

1 Like

It will be available on www.wyze.com

We will keep running beta testings after release. Beta testers are always one release ahead of everyone else.

2 Likes

Bummer, my whole house is Google, not Alexa…

4 Likes

Well that’s one less person that I have to worry about getting ahead of me to get one I guess. Lol

But I’m sorry that it doesn’t work with Google. Sounds like they’re trying though.

2 Likes

When will it ship?

1 Like

The current plan is to ship them by 4/7. That is 2 weeks from today, right after the EA ordering period.

6 Likes

Thank you. We are definitely preparing for Google Assistant support, and we will update in the forum once it is available.

5 Likes

Count me in. Im on a diet at the moment. Also i have Alexa Integrated throughout my Home, including outside.

2 Likes

@WyzeArthur on the app it say Please make separate order for Wyze band and scale. Is that separate from other products or separate orders form each other?

1 Like

They did this with the Lock EA product launch. You cannot combine EA product orders with “regular” product orders.

However, if you want to buy both the Scale and the Band today, those can be placed in the shopping cart together and paid for at the same time. But, they may not ship at the same time.

2 Likes

I’m in! How do we get early access?

1 Like

its going live on their website in 2.5 hours.

2 Likes

Will the Wyze band work with United Health Care Motion program?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll be waiting!

Hahaha, paindonthurt…didn’t say I wouldn’t get one!!

ordered!

1 Like

Anybody have any luck ordering a band? When I try to click “Pre-Order Now” on the product page, I get a 404 Not Found error.

1 Like

…And your servers are down from the overwhelming demand. Anyway to kill 3 orders that are still pending payment confirmation?

1 Like

Refresh the page. I checked out 20 minutes ago no problems

1 Like