Wyze Band Early Access 3/24/2020

In Arthur’s description at the beginning he states that it’s water resistant

2 Likes

It will be a wired charger. It comes with Wyze Band. More details (+ picture) on that on Tuesday.

4 Likes

If it’s available with different color bands that would mean the center (watch) must come out. Just a guess. But I don’t see any other way. That is if it does it fact have band colors available for purchase. That’s the rumor anyway.

Will you be on the AMA with Arthur on Tuesday?

Currently it is 5, but there is no technical hard-limit on this. We find more than 5 would cause it hard to scroll and find shortcuts. We are evaluating how to optimize the experience with more shortcuts.

2 Likes

It is a wired charger that clamps onto the band. You don’t have to remove the strap for charging. And the charger works with any standard USB port.

2 Likes

Yes, we are working on this. Both Wyze Band and the headphone would have to connect to the same phone via Bluetooth. We have the option to send voice feedback from Alexa to the headphone, but we need more testing works on this before we feel comfortable releasing it. For now the feedback only appear on the band as text and image.

2 Likes

Yes I will be there

2 Likes

Again, take my moneeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Wish it could have been USB Type-C. Everything I have is switching to it now.

4 Likes

Well, again, with all of those features and at that price point, I am going to take the plunge (Almost to 5ATM)! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would be a great time to be able to create a shortcut to unlock the Wyze Lock.

Any thoughts on that @WyzeArthur

5 Likes

What is the length of the band strap?
The straps that come standard on FitBit, Apple, and cheap-knock-offs are too small for people of normal size (particularly men), 5.5-inches to 6.7-inches. They seem to be designed for petite and skinny folks.
The optional large Fitbit Ionic bands (which I need/use) are 6.7-inches to 8.1-inches.

2 Likes

We are definitely working on that.

3 Likes

Wyze Band fits wrist size between 6.1 and 8.6 inches.

4 Likes

sweet, I was on the fence about the band (not a watch or band kind a guy) but at that low price & all the features, I’m gonna give it a try.

I’m hoping someday it will be able to sync w/ google fit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is not available now, but it is the first thing for the next app release after EA launch.

4 Likes

Can I order the Wyzeband here tomorrow?

You can place your order for the Wyze Band starting tomorrow Tuesday 3/24/20 at 9 AM Pacific and 12 PM Eastern time.

Where to Place orders
Wyze.com or in the Wyze app according to the email that was sent out.

4 Likes

Thanks! Let me know if you need more help testing that feature or any other.

2 Likes