Wyze Band: Display time 'always'

I propose an option to allow the time to display without moving your arm.
There are times I would like to ‘quick glace’ at my band to see the time and it would not be condusive to move my whole arm…such as driving, in a meeting, typing this message, etc.

• Since the screen is AMOLED, I propose a mode without a picture to conserve power. Just a configurable brightess/color with a time only option (could show the pic if you wish as well).
  • Allow Time, Time and Date, Time and Date and Pic
  • Allow schedule of this option. Ex: wake alarm till sleep, always, when awake, or time range
  • Allow configurable brightness to help with power
  • Allow configurable font/size to help with power
  • Allow ‘show battery’ on this mode
2 Likes

Moderator Note:

This topic has been moved from #early-access to the #wishlist. Voting is now open. For your vote to count, remember to click the VOTE button at the top.

Those are good suggestions. Display time “always” might take a hit on battery life though.

yeah I like those suggestions, I have always on time on both my android phones, I wouldn’t mind the battery hit

I also would like an always on option and/or a way to increase the duration of the display. Currently the display is on for such a short time I often have to repeatedly re-tap to read the full message.

1 Like