Wyze Band Data not syncing Beta App

@trmoder when I try to reconnect it, the band turns on and shows its ID number, but the app doesn’t pick it up. I exhausted the options under “I don’t see my band” - seems like there is a problem with the band’s Bluetooth. It won’t show up when I try to reconnect on iOS or Android.

Try uninstalling and Reinstalling App.

@djandra tried it and still nothing

WORKAROUND below. I contacted support a month ago that I had a similar problem with 2 bands, 2 different phones, and we could not fix it. And then I couldn’t pair the new WATCH (what the heck is going on…). I sent below information to wyze support.

FYI I have a workaround for my band (and my new WATCH!) not syncing, and not pairing.

My original Wyze activity band worked for about 8-9 months and I loved it. Then it stopped syncing (and I was desolate) so I deleted it from the wyze app and attempted to re-pair to to phone Samsung S10e (which had recently received an OS update of unknown relevance), but never could re-pair. The band also appeared to not pair with my wife’s iphoneSE even though I factory-reset the band.

the WORKAROUND, is to turn off my phone’s wifi, to only use cellular internet connection. Then the band succeeds to pair.

In the original installation of my band 12 months ago, the phone wifi was always on and it did not affect the band pairing, but per above workaround, the band now only pairs if the phone is connected to internet only by cellular data connection. This would also seem to imply that I cannot pair the band with a wifi-only tablet, but I have not investigated this directly.

I hope you/wyze technical support can benefit from this information.

HEY as an aside, is it true that only 1watch or 1band can be paired to 1app/phone? How can 2 users have 2 bands with one set of cameras and automation devices? Is there a good FAQ or thread about this detail?

@nosuchname really appreciate the time you took to respond. I tried this in my S7 but no luck, glad to hear you got your band unbricked and hope I have the same luck soon!

I decided to submit a request for replacement under the warranty. Will let you all know how it goes.