Wyze Band custom DIY watch face

How about a program to design your own clock face for Wyze Band. I would like mine to look like this;

[Battery condition bar chart]
[Time in large numbers formatted hh;mm;sec AM/PM; might have to be on 2 lines]
[Date formatted as yyyy-mm-dd day of week]
[Last measured Heart Rate in bpm]
[Steps so far today (since midnight)]
[Hours sleep in last 24 hrs]
[Next alarm set time]
[Outside temperature]

Quite a lot to ask for, but I expect you could do it to make the Wyze Band more useful and attract new users.

2 Likes

Moderator Note:

Wishlist submissions for Early Access products are not added to the #wishlist until the product is in general release. This topic has been tagged “early-access-wish” and placed in the #early-access section. Once the product has moved to general release, this topic will be moved over to the #wishlist and voting enabled. All comments will be retained.

For now, please keep all discussion about this product in the #early-access section.

It would be super duper if we could create our own band faces like other smart bands do. I bought a Mi Band 4 specifically for the thousands of custom faces. Now I have to choose between way better faces or Alexa integration!

1 Like

we can create a custom watch face, using a photo or line art loaded on the host Samsung phone. Have loaded several: local sports pro teams, university alumni logos, also the Star Wars Rebel Alliance insignia and a Rolex watch face, kinda fun ones. As well as a recent photo of my daughter. The app keeps an inventory of 10 of them.

1 Like

This is not what a mean by a custom watch face. My fault for not explaining better. If you take a look at other bands that allow custom watch faces you can customize everything. The color of the text. The placement of the text. What items are showing on the screen. For example on my mi band 4 I have huge numbers for the time, I also have my steps, heart rate, the date and my battery level.

Yes you can pick from a few pre-designed watch styles and use your own custom background. Hopefully Wyze is working on opening this up.

I would also like the ability to arrange every element on the Wyze band display including font size, color, and even time format in addition to the background image- specifically I want to use the 24-hr time format.

Your description was fine. I too have a Fitbit with a kzillion different watch faces, numeral formats and fonts. As your points are well taken, am hopeful, once past early access, they have more plans on the project list.