Wyze Band - Clear all Notifications

Is anyone aware of a method to clear all of the notifications at once on the Band? A bit of a nuance to open each notification and then go back and open the next to clear them all.

MODERATOR NOTE:

This topic has been moved to the #early-access forum category. Please keep all discussion of Early Access products here until the product(s) have been publicly released.

1 Like

when you’re in the notification screen, swipe down

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Ken.S! For clarification to others… swipe down is dragging your finger down - I spent a few minutes swiping swiping down the notifications thread (swiping my finger up) and wondering why it was not there…

2 Likes

I ran into that too. Don’t feel bad

I just wanted to know if there was a way to clear all notifications from the WYZE band or if it’ll just keep all my notifications saved under the notifications tab.

[Mod Note: this post has been merged]

From the band I can scroll above the messages and choose clear.

I receive notifications fine, but I don’t know how to delete them after I read them, I’ve done it a couple times but I don’t know how. It seem inconsistant

Never mind, I figured it out. You just have to swipe down on the notifications screen and trash can Icon with the word clear appears.

1 Like

I’ve also found that if you tap on a notification that comes up, so it is the focus, when you leave, that notification is often cleared.

1 Like

MODERATOR NOTE:

This topic has been moved to the #early-access forum category. Please keep all discussion of Early Access products here until the product(s) have been publicly released.

Sometimes it doesn’t clear it though I’ve noticed. Also, sometimes I get 3 notifications for the same text message. @miragedelux, I think it would be nice to be able to swipe right to clear a single notification after reading it. I might have to suggest it on a wishlist later.

2 Likes