WYZE Asking To Share Events

I have many WYZE cameras and am concerned about the question being asked when I view “Events”. (See photo)
The questions is: Help Us improve Al by sharing this one video with WYZE. Yes / No?

It becomes annoying. Can this be disabled?
BTW. I’m using the WYZE App
Thanks

1 Like

That is there so that you can indicate what the event captured for the AI learning process. Basically, this is a way for the community to help train the AI engine. At this time, there is no way to turn it off. When you turn the phone Landscape, the “Help us improve…” will not appear.

You can always submit a Wishlist request for this and ask that this should be optional.

1 Like

I’m throwing this camera away. Not myself nor anyone else should be forced against their will to share information to help Wyze’s AI, Especially not videos and without my authorization!!! In the trash it goes!!!

Submitting to help the AI is completely voluntary, you don’t have to participate.

2 Likes

No one is forced to share videos. The option is there so you can, at your own discretion, submit videos to assist in the AI learning. But it is voluntary and not automatic.

2 Likes