Wyze app update causes a new problem - and says that they'll never be able to fix it!

Dear Carver,

It is beyond understanding why a presumable non-employee of Wyze would so much more effectively connect with the Wyze customer base than the company itself! Thank you, thank you! Yes, I replaced app 4.36.1.31 with 4.36.1.39, and it “appears” to have resolved THAT problem completely (hopefully, no surprises inside). I’ll assume the best and won’t take a negative disposition, expecting smooth sailing in the near term. Amazing, that your finger is constantly on the pulse and inclined to communicate it all and be of help. Unfortunately, you’re an all-too-important cog in the Wyze wheel.

Please keep on doing what you do!

JC

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2022, at 3:03 PM, carverofchoice via Wyze Forum notifications@wyze.discoursemail.com wrote:

45x45 carverofchoice Forum Maven
May 18

@jcw764 Wyze released a new update today. I am hearing from others that it resolved this issue. Check it out and see if it resolves it for you too. Here’s the announcement of the app release (it doesn’t mention this issue directly, but others are reporting in other threads that it fixed it):

Wyze App 2.31, Wyze Cam v3 Firmware, 4.36.9.139, and Wyze Cam v3 Garage Door Controller Firmware 0.10.0.21 Released! 5/18/22 Wyze News

Hi, Forum Friends! Wyze Cam v3 and garage door controller firmware are releasing with garage door controller trigger duration settings! Wyze app 2.31 fixes a Wyze Cam Outdoor settings bug and adds a bunch of new features like Wyze account deletion, grouping Wyze lighting family products, and more! partying_faceAndroid: 2.31.0.145 iOS: 2.31.0.7 Wyze Cam v3: 4.36.9.139 Wyze Cam v3 Garage Door Controller: 0.10.0.21 Read our Release Notes: [image] [image]

This is one thread reporting it fixed the detection zone issue: iOS Application 2.31.07 Released - Fixes the Cam v3 area setting

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes