Wyze app login error

Login Error. Problem Connecting to Server. Please try again

Using iPhone

Actions tried (No Success)

1. Deleted App and Reinstalled
  2. Reset Password
  3. Created a new account
  4. Deleted App, then (Powered off iPhone and Restarted), Reinstalled and tried login

None of the above worked. Looking for guidance. Would appreciate help in resolution

1 Like

I see you are on WiFi currently, if WiFi is OFF and you are on cellular data does it still not login?

Hmmm, I am having this same issue this morning! It logged me out overnight and won’t sign back in this morning. Usually it just stays logged in all the time.

Hello, I believe wyze is currently experiencing an outage worldwide, so it’s not just you.

3 Likes

Sorry for the trouble. The AWS is having a widespread server outage right now, which impacts our devices and services. AWS is investigating the connectivity issue.

3 Likes

Any ETA for restoration?

getting the same error message …login error problem connecting to server…

I’m having the same problem. Doesn’t matter whether I try to log in with Wi-Fi or cellular data.

Are you using a VPN? Try disabling it.

1 Like

Nope. Not using vpn. Am using 2.4 g on iPad.

We’re not using a vpn either. Same router for the last 4+ years, too. No issues with any other apps.

This just started for me a couple of days ago. So far Wyze support has been useless. I assume that it is yet another server problem that makes their cloud based model so useless. Anyone got a work around or do I just need to throw away all my wyze hardware and start over?

Its likely an issue on their end. Its warranted to throw Wyze devices all away if its bad enough.

I’ve had the app log me out twice in the past days. Although I can get back in and everything is fine. The app also half puts me in but without anything showing up on the first go and then I have to close it then start it again and log in.

Sometimes apps will put out bad updates and you need to sideload an older app (or wait for a newer fixed app version) or clear data or reinstall to clear.

Its what it is. Wyze isn’t the only one.