Up until I upgraded to the latest app released a couple days ago, Bluestacks on my Mac worked just fine. Now, every camera (WCO, V2, and V3) are all stuck at “Getting Video Data 3/3”.
Things I’ve tried:
- Restarting cams thru app
- Unplugging the cams to restart
- Restarting modem and router
- Reinstalling Wyze app on Bluestacks
- Deleting and reinstalling Bluestacks, including all prefs and system files
- Upgrading my OS to Big Sur 11.6
- Deleting and reinstalling Bluestacks again after upgrading to 11.6
- Multiple computer restarts
- Power cycling cams after upgrading my OS.
- Popping out the SD card and reinserting
Nothing worked. Everything was working perfectly until I upgrading the Wyze app.
Everything works fine on my iPhone.
Am I alone here? I’m surprised I haven’t read any other problems.