• Android: 2.24.13 (version updated!)

What’s New:

• Added support for Wyze Light Strip

• Added support for Wyze Light Strip Pro

• Added support for Sunrise/Sunset in Rules

• Added support for Wyze Leak and Climate Sensors in Rules

• Added support for Wyze Leak and Climate Sensors for Wyze Home Monitoring

• Added support for auto-activation for new Wyze Home Monitoring users

• Added support for Spot Cleaning & Multi-Floor Mapping for Wyze Robot Vacuum (firmware update required)

• Redesigned Wyze Bulb UI

• Optimized in-app purchase experience

• Bug fixes

Wyze Robot Vacuum:

Firmware Version:

What’s New:

• Added support for multi-floor mapping

• Added support for Spot Cleaning

• Added a multi-point relocation algorithm

• Improved room scanning and mapping performance to reduce incomplete cleaning and missed spots

• Improved the room entry navigation algorithm to reduce missed rooms when cleaning

• Improved the experience of adding no-go zones while cleaning

Known Issue (low failure rate):

• If your Wyze Robot Vacuum became unresponsive after this update, please wait 30min and then reboot the vacuum by pressing and holding the physical power button
10 Likes

My vacuum appears to have been bricked after the update. No longer online, and the unit doesn’t respond to the update wifi function.

1 Like

It takes foreevvverrrr

Updated app version fine on my Android phone and tablet. I don’t have any of the devices that this affects unless there is something in the unspecified “bug fixes”. Still not showing the new firmware for my outdoor plugs that was announced a couple days ago.
Waiting for iOS version (not that I use my *&^%$#@ iPhone very often).

Same here :rage:
Waited 30 minutes and tried to start it but NOTHING.
Cleared the cache and data, updated the app, tried again and NOTHING.
It won’t start either from the app or the vac itself.
Just bright and dim white light on vac.

3 Likes

I’ll report this. Sorry for the vacuum trouble!

3 Likes

Please wait and reboot the vacuum after 30min.

3 Likes

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you submit a device log and post the log number here? Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you submit a device log and post the log number here? Thank you.

2 Likes

If you encounter the issue that the app firmware update progress bar freezing, please make sure to wait 30min and then reboot the vacuum by 1. disconnect the vacuum from the charging station 2.pressing and holding the physical power button 3. pressing and holding the power button again to turn it back on

2 Likes

Tried holding the power button, NOTHING.
Tried holding the home button, NOTHING.
Tried holding both of them, NOTHING.
:rage:

1 Like

1 Like

Won’t reboot.
Tried Home, Power, and Both.
Nothing happened

For the sake of knowledge, my vacuum updated with no issues

3 Likes

disconnect from the charging station first before pressing the power button

2 Likes
  1. disconnect the vacuum from the charging station
    2.pressing and holding the physical power button
  2. pressing and holding the power button again to turn it back on
3 Likes

That worked.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5 Likes

I’ve updated my app to this version but it now appears to be missing the old section under Account → Services → Cam Plus that let you pick which features of cam plus to turn on and off. I.E. Person Detection, Face Recognition, Package Detection, and so on. If this moved some place else I cannot seem to find it.

3 Likes

@Yichen @WyzeHongfei

• Vacuum FW installed without issue. Will start testing soon
  • App Installed without issues, initial look seems to be impressive updates. Have not fully looked at it yet, but one item or request:
    • I went into the service tab under account and I like how things are segmented. I am on the 99 License CamPlus plan and would like to see the Camera’s I have joined to CamPlus first insteat of the Free Licenses, I have to scroll through 80+ of free licenses before I get to the actual Camera’s when I want to adjust them.
    • I like the Account Screen showing my services at the top and Information
    • The Facial Recognition Page is a lot better - Kudos.

Will start testing soon.

Keep up the great work

EDIT
Side Note, just went into the Event Screen and I want to thank you all. I am Red Green Color Blind and the previous color set was a little hard to read at times. I really like the Bluish or darker color you all are switching to.

3 Likes

Submitted two logs. The first shortly after I was experiencing issues, and the second a couple hours later. Note that the reboot suggestion did not work unfortunately.