Wyze 3-Way Light Switch

Apparently you misunderstood what I meant by “exposed by default”.

In order to function as designed, routers must expose themselves to the internet, while other devices at least are behind the router’s NAT/firewall.

1 Like

Would be great to include a dimmer slider on a three way switch….

1 Like

I’m going to ask a stupid question, so I’m ready for the ridicule… is there such a thing as a 2-way switch?

Yes, that’s what Wyze is selling. It can’t be used (as far as I understand) in a pair so that two wall switches control the same light / circuit, as is common for things like hallway or stairway lights. That’s what 3 way switches do. Yes the name is a little confusing.

Got it. Then yes, I would like that too. I already voted for it anyway. Thanks!

1 Like

Beware these Kasa Switches can’t be used to trigger any other devices in IFTTT!

1 Like

+1 for the 3-way switch request. I saw the same at Costco that others have mentioned and was also surprised that the Wyze switches weren’t at least on par with what Costco was selling.

For some of my usages (outside lighting for example) a single pole, non-dimming switch is great and could be slightly cheaper, but there are many places where only a 3-way switch will work.

1 Like

Wyze switch 3 way and dimmer support

I’d really like to see the smart switches and outlets updated to support dimmer functionality as well as a 3 way switch.

1 Like

I would also like a 3 way light switch. I love my single pole switches but I’ve got a few 3 way circuits that need to be smart too. Thanks!

1 Like

I love these switches and they really solve a variety of problems for my family and me.
About half the lights in my house (and outside as well) are controlled by 3-way switches so it is absolutely integral for me to achieve a consistent experience with the product that this feature is supported.

2 Likes