Wording

Hello:
… just wondering if anyone can help me out with the following phrase.
When I completed my order the words “awaiting shipment” appeared. What does this mean? Is my item in stock?

That’s a good question. Usually when it out of stock it will show up on the website as sold out and you can’t even order. I’ll tag the other @Mavens -maybe someone will have an answer.

Thank you so much.

What did you order? Does it say out if order on the website right now? How long ago did you order?

I was able to add “out of stock” stuff to my basket (but I didn’t go through with the order).
IMG_20200511_152500 Screenshot_20200511-152348

Hey, I placed the order yesterday, and the website did not say the item wasn’t in stock (blue masks), and I was able to purchase. However, as soon as I purchased the words “awaiting shipment” appeared. What do those words mean? Is my item in stock?
M

Hello again, the things is that I don’t have a lot of money; and if I the item isn’t in stock, I rather get my money back; so that I can find them elsewhere.
Thanks,
M

Hello:
Can you please tell me if my item that I ordered is in stock. My order # is in the topic area. I’ve been charged. When I made the purchase the words “awaiting shipment” appeared. I would like to know what that means; do you have my item in stock? Please let me know, if you do or do not.
Thanks,
Michael

Hello @lleahcim, I am sorry you are having issues regarding your order and I will try to get someone from WYZE to look into it, please try to avoid cross posting as it makes it harder for me to target a thread for WYZE to look at.

Absolutely. Thank you so much; I would really appreciate that.
Have a good night!
Michael

And just so that there is no confusion, forum Moderators and Mavens are not Wyze employees. Both are forum users such as yourself, but volunteer our time to help fellow users here with things that come up, and be another set of eyes for Wyze in here.

Hope you get some resolve on your order soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We aren’t out of stock on the blue masks. Has your order progressed since you last posted? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, hi. Yes, I figured that out. Thanks! Again, I’m sorry for not navigating correctly earlier. I’ll know better for next time.
Btw, my order began processing, so that looks promising.

Thanks again.

Michael

1 Like

Hi, thanks for checking. Yes, last I looked it was processing.
What should we do next?

1 Like

Hi Gwendolyn,
I’m not sure if you receive my reply; it looks like I sent it to someone else. At any rate, thank for getting back to me; and yes, my order started processing.

What should we do now?

Thanks,

Michael

If this is a duplicate message, I apologize.

1 Like

Hello:
Ok, got the purpose of the thread finally; a bit confusing for a new person. At any rate, Gwendolyn, will you be able to refund my order today? It’s still in processing mode; if you could shed some light on Wyze‘s process procedures on your end, it wound alleviate some anxiety.

Thanks,

Michael

Processing means that it’s taken another step toward being shipped to you. Things are still probably flowing well. Are you not wanting this order anymore?

1 Like

Gwen replied as I was typing. But here is a link to the Wyze support pages which pertains to orders. It also lists all the order status’s and their meanings which will help you as things progress. Sorry for your problems, and Gwen will help you along nicely :slight_smile:
https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003105451-Orders

Yes, I do want it.
But I thought you said that you didn’t have it in stock. I believe that was stated in your last email. If you don’t have it in stock, I would like a refund; but if you do have it, then I’ll take it. Please let me know either way.
Thanks,
Michael

I’m so sorry, Gwendolyn. It was totally my mistake. I misread your email. You did say that you have them in stock!!! So I’ll definitely still take them!!!
Thanks,
Michael

2 Likes

Hello:
I totally missed read one of your emails, and I apologize. Yes, I still want my order; since now I have realized that you do have my item I’m stock

Thank you,

Michael :slight_smile:

1 Like