WOC BATTERY dead and no charging at all

My WOC No charging at all. It was doing great last 45 days but all of sudden battery died and tried to charge. However it doesn’t charge at all. I have tried 2.1A/5V with multiple different chargers and cables including Wyse base charging port but no luck.
It keeps on and off with a clicking sound (IR SENSOR?). Anyone has same issue ?

Thats a problem. You can’t flash the firmware with the umbilical cord attached and there is no reset to load from uSD card. The Wyze base is the recommended charger but that isn’t working.
When you disconnect from charger is there any signs of life? Status light, clicking etc?
Sorry for your WOC problem, :disappointed:may be time for a support ticket.

2 Likes

When it disconnects from charger, the blue LED lit 1 or 2 seconds then totally powered off. Looks like the battery is completely dead.
I’ve been enjoying the WOC until then and worked perfectly fine. So sad :disappointed:

1 Like

Agree with @dr.know. Sounds like a battery/circuit problem worthy of Wyze Support
Live support is available:
+1-206-339-9646
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

Thanks for the advise. I have created a ticket for this issue. I will call this number too. Hope it gets replaced very soon. Missing WOC now so much! Thanks!

Reply to the generic response (eMail) and restate the problem. In the end you should get a RMA number and prepaid USPS label for return of the defective equipment.

Great to know that. I’ll prepare for it. Appreciate that again!

1 Like

They quickly exchanged with new one! Works great again and Thanks for your advice!!

1 Like