Windows desktop application with multiple camera view

It would be great to be able to get on the wyze app from a desktop computer or tv and watch multiple cameras at one time on a bigger screen

What a great idea. (Already solved.)

2 Likes

How is it already solved?
It would be nice,
Thanks

1 Like

There’s a Live Web view available. Its early but they are working on features for it.

1 Like

I agree, the ability to see Wyze cameras from a desktop computer or tv and watch multiple cameras at one time on a bigger screen would be great. In Windows and/or MacOS, maybe even a Roku app?

Sam_Bam, is there an early version of the Windows app available for use somewhere?

3 Likes

@steveboone
They have a web version in early beta. You have to be a Cam Plus subscriber for it to work and currently the battery operated cams are not supported. The link to try it out is view.wyze.com

1 Like

Thanks very much! I will check it out.

1 Like

but it is not a desktop app…

2 Likes

This works well for my indoor cameras. Any timeframe on getting WCO included?

Currently I do not have a timeframe for that.

The hard-wired Wyze Doorbell isn’t supported yet, either.

Windows Store App

I wish there was an app for Windows Store with surveillance mode when a user could just open a window with multiple cameras and watch in real-time instead of picking up the smartphone every time when notification comes.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook) which is currently in beta preview status. Remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

Windows based app

How about making a windows based app to easily assess our accounts and view our cameras.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook) which is currently in beta preview status. Remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

1 Like

I was one of the very first customers to by a Wyze camera(s)! Had to send them back because I wasn’t an Android user… I have my reasons, which has handicapped my usage of Apps! I use a Desktop & Laptop Computer and a Windows Tablet! I did inquire, about Windows Apps after finding out they didn’t exist at that time. I’m still wishing & waiting for this, to come to past!

1 Like

works on PC Computer

*I hope it starts working on a computer PC

[Mod Edit] Merged with an existing wishlist topic. Give it a vote to help it along!

1 Like

Windows App (Microsoft Store)

I’d like to view my camera from my Windows 11 PC. Preferably download and install it from the Microsoft Store.

[Mod Edit] Merged with an existing wishlist topic. Give it a vote to help it along!

2 Likes

Application for Windows 10/11

Would like an application that can be downloaded on laptop with Windows 10 or 11.

1 Like

Create a web viewer that will work in windows without using an Android emulator. Similar to Amcrest.

They have started a beta version here that works in chrome or edge chromium:
https://my.wyze.com/live
You may have to have at least one camera on Cam+ though, I don’t know.