Will you sell your wyze car?

I wonder if the wyze car will make the top 10 rc car on this video in 2021 :thinking:

If the wyze car was at least water resistant and had an option to change gears to go faster, I believe it would have a chance.

Fair enough. I donā€™t think a used Wyze Car will sell the same as NIB. I am adding the Wyze Cam Black to mine to make it more sellable. I wonā€™t even open the box. I will ship same day and likely via 2 day or even overnight (the speed would depend on how well that crypto has performed since purchase).

Will you sell your wyze car?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

I want to know how you can put up a car for an Auction that you donā€™t have in your hands or know when exactly youā€™ll get it if you get it. Seems a little wrong to me.

But if some sucker wants to pay $2K for it, Iā€™d easily sell one for that amount of money. A fool and his money are soon parted

Is anybody interested in a Scouting Underwater Device (S.U.D.) for a limited release? I created a wishlist here

Iā€™d sell you mine in a heartbeat if they honored my purchase which I supplied them proof of but they didnā€™t honor / accept. WYZE COMPANY SUCKS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. No regards for long time dedicated customers. I supplied every bit of PROOF OF PURCHASE WYZE ASKED FOR AND THEY STILL WOULDNā€™T HONOR ANY OF IT!
Bunch of creeps!
They need to work on customer skills!

3 Likes

If anyone has any information on shipping dates or estimates on their Wyze car pre -order, please post here. The countdown should begin soon. :tada:

Wyze Car

130x130 #### These havenā€™t started shipping yet.
Wyze Car orders are set to start shipping in June. Iā€™ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Car

We received our Wyze Car hardware this week, but it looks like weā€™re going to need to push our shipping projection out into June . Unfortunately, the accompanying lithium ion batteries that power the RC car + attached Wyze Cam have been delayed in transit. Please stay tuned for updates from us, and please accept our sincerest apologies for this delay.

:slightly_frowning_face: I hope it is the first week of June

Most of all is the way the company SKIRTS Apple and HomeKit / Siriā€™s support ā€¦ the shame of WYZE is great

Your lucky. Everyone I knew wasted a day trying to buy in the hour every hour with no prevail. Was selling 2 wyze products a week to clients and now I sell 0. Only because Iā€™m sour about it and thought they would reward customers that pre-ordered 90% of products. I hope the ship with all the cars and a wyze robot crew hits an iceberg.

2 Likes

Yes indeed I was one of those devoted customers who wasted an entire day also. Even though i was actually able to sneak one purchase through ( had a valid receipt from Amazon billing) but because their servers were so overwhelmed the order couldnā€™t get through even after the payment went through. Then after providing them with every little tidbit of information they wanted and wasting another week they still denied me. Ended up canceling an order in progress, all my cam plus subs and all my stuff in unopened in boxes, over $400 total. Iā€™m done with these clowns as itā€™s looks you and many other upset devoted customers are. (back then I was devoted not so much anymore)
Not to mention Iā€™m able to buy products such as the doorbell which has been out of stock on their site for 6 months back then at Home Depot with the year of Cam Plus for the same price there (not) selling it on their website, but I canā€™t get one directly from them?? They definitely not too concerned about their little customers anymore it seems.

The countdown begins2021-06-18T05:00:00Z :tada: :tada: :tada:

Wyze Car

130x130 #### These havenā€™t started shipping yet.
Wyze Car orders should start shipping by 6/18.

Iā€™ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

1 Like

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

My estimated arrival is 6/22!

That was my experience. The website barely did anything. I tried every hour, but it was pretty much pointless. That is just one of the issues I have with WYZE these days.

Iā€™ll be following this tomfoolery on EBay now that shipping notifications have begun. I canā€™t imagine people wanting this toy this badly. :flushed:

FedEx is the worst shipping.
Maybe I will get it tomorrow. I am not holding my breath.

I will be keeping an eye on it too.

I would hate to be a parent of a spoiled child and have to hear him whining ā€œI WANT THAT CARā€

The person might need to spell check his item on ebay.

Very accommodating return policy. :joy:

1 Like