Will you sell your wyze car?

One small one, my damn job keeps getting in the way :slight_smile: .

I hosed my new V2 Black cam applying the car firmware (I think I powered it off in the middle of it) and had to manually flash. That set me back a little.

Will try to post a video this eve in Caught on WYZE.

Hopped over to check the Reddit thread. Guy was chasing his cat. I didnā€™t know it had a horn. :joy:

looking forward to it. It does not look like fedex is going to come through today. They have never delivered a package on time.

And then it did with the best offer. At this point, we know the highest price is somwhere between $175 & $225. A little low but still profitable.

I donā€™t think the market is set yet. Low priced could be getting snatched up to flip for profit. Once sold, they donā€™t show up in search. Those coming to look later wonā€™t see the lower price sold cars. :man_shrugging:t5:

Slow lap, low battery :rofl:

Got mine, took it for a little drive around the house. New user so it wonā€™t let me attach the video. Itā€™s pretty cool,

2 Likes

@gwar33 Welcome to the community! Try it now. I boosted your trust level.

Still wont let me lol. I have had wyze cameras for awhile now just never joined the community.

3 Likes

Cool video. I think your cat wants a ride but not too sure yet. :laughing:

Hahaha, youā€™re right. That was fresh out of the box, Iā€™ve got it charging now. Iā€™m going to take it outside when it is 100%.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait for all the post about tire marks on the wood floor like on the many robot vacuum post. Your wife/partner will tell you all to clean off the tires after you take it outdoors and run them through the grass/mud or whatever. Canā€™t wait to see a big dog snatch and kill one either :joy:

If it leaves marks on the floorā€¦ Iā€™ll blame the kids lol

2 Likes

We have tiles and cats. No problems there :rofl:

1 Like

My car is still stuck in ellenwood, gašŸ˜„

Mine too. Fairly certain they were on same truck from Marietta. :unamused:

Wait until the cats hide and or chew up the remote :joy: :joy: :rofl:

Probably get the car this time next week.

I have a handful of cats, so one of them is bound to be curious. And the remote is my phone. One of them already tried (unsuccessfully) to gnaw on it.