Will wyze sense work in canada

So I see that wyze sense will only ship to the USA. I have access to a p. O. Box in the USA but I’m wondering if it’ll work in Canada once it’s set up. I’m thinking it will but would like to know before expanding my wyze empire.

1 Like

Unofficially yes, as long as you have an internet-connected Wyze Cam with Wyze Sense Bridge it should work anywhere.

Officially, it’s not supported. Although I believe @UserCustomerGwen said something about offering shipping to Canada this summer sometime.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

It will work in Canada if you can get it up there. Though we’re working on Canadian shipping that we’re aiming to launch in the summer.

3 Likes

They work in Canada! Just ordered two Wyze Sense packs via a friend in the USA- expensive, to say the least, as customs nabbed it for almost $50 CAD! But totally worth it and they work perfectly. Will definitely be buying two more cameras in the near future.

Happy Canadian Customer here! Any update on when shipping to canada for lights and sense devices?

1 Like

Happy to hear it, @bradaffleck! We’re still aiming to have Canadian shipping before the end of the year. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any update on Canadian shipping??? I would love to use the wyze ecosystem to start to automate my home… even just a smart plug for the Christmas tree initially… but $69 for a 2 pack of the wyze plugs on Amazon.ca is highway robbery… and the sense stuff isnt even available.

I would also like to back the new door lock, but I cant.

Please wyze… make it easier for me to give you my money!!!

I am also still wondering - getting pretty close to year end!!!

We’re trying to negotiate for lower shipping costs and finalize things with legal. I don’t know what the ETA is but we’re still working on it! Right now the shipping costs would be pretty high and we want you to have a better experience than that.

Would there be any way for those of us willing to pay the extra for shipping to do it… as I’m pretty sure a usps flat rate box would still end up costing me less than the exorbitant mark up that we see by 3rd party sellers on Amazon.ca

@UserCustomerGwen I would even be willing to send a personal PayPal and trust you to drop the stuff into a box and send it to me unofficially

I’m in Canada and have 1 pan cam, 8 cams, 2 motion sensors and 4 contact sensor and all work fine. Got my sensors and a couple cams from Home Depot just across the border in the US and the rest of the cams from Amazon.ca

I have a couple cams in my garage and 2 outside. Interested to see if they survive the cold this winter. So far they are okay in -20 but we’ll see when it gets cold. I should be beta testing their new outside cams.

Yeah I think a lot of us Canadians would be good for cold weather testing outdoor carms… we had a stretch that it was below -40 last winter here in northern Alberta.

Hi, any update when canadian shipping will be available?
If I just want the motion sensor, only option is for $35 from a random seller, when wyze sells it for $6 :frowning:
Thanks

I would love to know too what is going on with Canada shipping. I went to the web site and it even has drop downs for Province when you fill in the form, only for it to throw an error on one of the last steps.

I have to assume Wyze is getting itself ready for the expansion to Canada. I love the product and can easily be your representative to set up Wyze support for Eastern Canada. I am willing to do the drop shipping and or Warranty support (for a small fee off-course) If you want to do it all yourself that is great too. Just ship us the product. I want so much… The mount, a few more Wyze Cams and most important the lock, sensors etc…

Product wish list:

1. Wyze CAM / Inching Relay / Sensor pack to set up auto garage door opener w sensor and camera (See your garage, auto open and close the door and know the status of garage doors) Wonderful combo kit from your existing products…
  2. Wyze outdoor camera with 5V/12V power input to set up. I can see many people having already got outdoor 12V power supply. Run a few low voltage wires and set up 4 outdoor Wise cams
  3. I have a 3 year old Ring doorbell, and a newer Nest door bell, but once you master the lock, why not have a door bell also. Its just a WYZE cam that is rehoused and set to run on 24V and drive a chime. You almost have all the hardware, and I rather give you the money than Ring / Amazon. Beside you can major innovate w the product. Ring and Nest have done nothing new in the last 2 to 3 years from a product innovation perspective.

Long live WYZE. Give us more…

We’re sorry about the delay on Canadian shipping. We’re still negotiating lower shipping costs for our fine Northern Neighbors and ironing out the legal stuff. We’ll start shipping to all of you as soon as possible!

3 Likes

OK Thanks for the answer We will wait patiently.

Hope you have a valentine present for all of us.

1 Like

I would be surprised though ecstatic if that were the timing. But I know that we’re working hard on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope so. Really want to get a new lock to go with the Wyze cameras and sense that I already have,

1 Like

I am in Canada and have 3Wyze cameras bought direct from Wyze
over a year ago no problem.
They work better than my nest doorbell cam.

@UserCustomerGwen any update on the Canadian shipping at all?

1 Like