Will wyze sense work in canada

So I see that wyze sense will only ship to the USA. I have access to a p. O. Box in the USA but I’m wondering if it’ll work in Canada once it’s set up. I’m thinking it will but would like to know before expanding my wyze empire.

1 Like

Unofficially yes, as long as you have an internet-connected Wyze Cam with Wyze Sense Bridge it should work anywhere.

Officially, it’s not supported. Although I believe @WyzeGwendolyn said something about offering shipping to Canada this summer sometime.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

It will work in Canada if you can get it up there. Though we’re working on Canadian shipping that we’re aiming to launch in the summer.

2 Likes

They work in Canada! Just ordered two Wyze Sense packs via a friend in the USA- expensive, to say the least, as customs nabbed it for almost $50 CAD! But totally worth it and they work perfectly. Will definitely be buying two more cameras in the near future.

Happy Canadian Customer here! Any update on when shipping to canada for lights and sense devices?

1 Like

Happy to hear it, @bradaffleck! We’re still aiming to have Canadian shipping before the end of the year. :slight_smile:

1 Like