Why's Wyze Day On My Calendar?

EDIT: Solved! See Post #6 Below For WYZE DAY details!

@UserCustomerGwen Long ago, I marked October 24th as Wyze Day. Being the wise person that I am, I’ve forgotten why. So why’s Wyze Day on my calendar?

Hope something big is happening … but I guess I’ll find out on Thursday.

1 Like

It’s their birthday.
Maybe they will introduce sharks with lasers.

5 Likes

5 Likes

It was mentioned/linked to in a Wyze Bytes post:

Links to a Reddit post:

2 Likes

I “love” the “We’ll Make It Up To YOU” response to Amazon Prime Day Wyze offering.

Maybe like Oprah … “You get a camera.” “You get a camera.” “You get a camera!” You ALL get cameras.

Maybe we all get a grab bag of @UserCustomerGwen’s favorite things. Yeah, nothing like a little Wyze Swag to make my Wyze Day!

1 Like

Happy Monday! Quick PSA from us about Wyze Day:

Post image

3 Likes

That’s a pretty nice deal actually. Depending on the quantities you’re buying, that’s basically around 15-25% off. (Since we all know Wyze cameras aren’t really 20 bucks. Haha. But on Wyze Day they are!)

1 Like

Agree @nerdland. Thinking about picking up another “spare” camera and a couple of motion detectors to qualify for free shipping … BUT, if my wife finds out I bought more Wyze stuff … or if WYZE shipping hasn’t improved … Well, I got a couple of days to think about my purchase before I pull the trigger.

1 Like

Guess this means I’m not getting a bag of @UserCustomerGwen’s favorite SWAG. Oh well, maybe on Black Friday.

1 Like

I mean, the starter kit has most of my favorite swag! Sorry for my delay here. Looks like all y’all got it sorted out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen WYZE DAY Oct. 24 starts at 12:01 am Pacific Daylight Time tonight, right? I’ve got my fingers poised over the SHOP button.

1 Like

I looked into this and I’m told it will work between 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Pacific Time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh wait … that’s all day long!

Come on!

I’d like to order a spare or two before the crowd starts ordering!

Don’t worry, you already hold a special place in our hearts. :wink:

Gee thanks! Those kind words and $19.99 will get me a spare Wyze Cam V2 … with free shipping tomorrow!

1 Like

Sounds like you’re all set!

It didn’t “pan” out?

Hmmm… maybe that is meant to be a double-secret hint. Most folks would think that is talking about the pan cam, but I think… since one definition of ‘pan’ is all inclusive… it is a hint that they are really introducing EVERYTHING currently on the roadmap. Wow… and all of that in a starter kit? What a great thing this will be !

:slight_smile:

On the serious side, thank you for the heads-up and offering the starter kit.

1 Like

Just gives me a reason to buy more of everything in one simple step lol

1 Like

Darn. Just realized I have to stay up till 3 am since I am on the East Coast. :coffee:

1 Like

Same here. :grimacing: Wake me up when it is time, ok? Lol :sleeping: :grin: