Why did a license for cam plus go missing?

why did a license for cam plus go missing? I had one cam plus license, since Sept. It was good for a year. Then I got bought a 3 pack of licenses for the three new cam’s but now only the three new ones are showing, what happened to the old one? I am missing the license on the old one. If I have 4 cams do I need to buy a 4 pack to make them all work?

Weird I have the unlimited for 99.00 for 99 cams,I just looked and I see all of mine on the app and when I sign into my account

But did you buy two sets of licenses? I first only had one cam and had one cam plus.
I got three more today and bought the 3 cam pack for the three new cams and the old license disappeared. Can you not have multiple sets of licenses ending on different dates?

Did you look in both locations?, also on the app the camera will have the Blue + in the preview

When I go under services and cam plus, it shows one free trial open with one of the cams on that, then under it it shows annual play 3 licenses but its no longer shows the other annual plan from Sept. Just the one for today for the three new ones.

If I go to subs its just showing the cam plus 3 devices and no longer the older single cam plus.

Also I logged into the online account and it doesn’t even show my account history.

That’s weird for sure on your app when you go to your cameras,and view one do you see a BLUE+ at the top right? How many do you have?

I’m trying out the Cam+ the 2 week trial period but it always says I don’t have Cam+ enabled even though i’ve enabled it. It’s never worked and the trial is over. LOL.

I bought it through the apple store. I called apple and the kid said when I got the new sub it probably overtook the old one. So of course im out $20 but oh well. I just told them to refend the new perchase from yestereday. I will just rebuy the 4 cam one through this website that way if anything goes wrong next time Wyze can just help me. Plus it seems like there is a deal so if I get the 4 cams it will be the price of 3 anyways so I didnt really lose out, hopefully the deal isnt up before I get my refend from apple

thanks for your help everyone.

We have cam + unlimited you get 99 cameras for $99.00 a year and it works just right for us and our maintenance customers

That isn’t really that bad of a deal. Its good if I ever get more cameras. Since for 4 cameras i’d be paying like $80 a year.

We have cam + unlimited you get 99 cameras for $99.00 a year and it works just right for us and our maintenance customers