Where to vote for features

First off. The image quality is great but there are a few things I would change.
Obviously RTSP.

An option to offload the SDcard to a network share or FTP every 30 minutes or hour would also be fine for me. The reason I want RTSP is so I can save the data if the camera gets stolen. Plus that way I won’t run out of space if you can set it to delete files upon upload.

This is a big one for me as well and that is more options with the detection zone. Allow 2 zones, And the ability to configure sensitivity on both. Or at least 1 zone but the ability to change the shape of it. If I want to do my front yard and driveway, but not have the cars driving down the street set of detection every time I have to eliminate a good portion of the image, or move my camera. This would be a great feature.

Adjust the forums for newest at the top. This is very a pain to read an update or reply but I’ll take the camera stuff first haha.

On the V3 I’d like more powerful night vision. Or find a way to use the USB port and have an add on for an IR floodlight to make the night vision work REALLY well. This would be a huge seller as it would make a great home security device for your yard and driveway when it’s dark out.

Some of these topics are already i #roadmap. Please hop over there and search for them. When you find them, you can vote by clicking the VOTE button at the very top.

If there are any you can’t find, please submit topics for #roadmap approval. Please be sure to include only ONE subject per post.

Regarding sorting newest on top on the forum:

1. For lists of topics, click the Activity column to sort by time. Click it again to reverse the sort.

2. For long topics with many posts, there is a timeline along the right side. Click the date/time at either end of that vertical bar and it will immediately scroll to that end.

2 Likes