Where is vacuum backer reward?

Are any folks still waiting?

Ordered my Vacuum Nov 11th and still have not received the V3 backer reward and no communication whjen I will! Very frustrating! :persevere:

1 Like

I got mine yesterday.

I also ordered Nov. 11. Just curious if anyone else was in the same boat. I’ll keep waiting & hope I hear something soon.

I am Sorry that you haven’t received your gift or any communication. That is truly unacceptable especially as they are promoting that they are back in stock. It seems you are lost in their shuffle to promote themselves more. I can’t believe they aren’t monitoring these posts as it would only help them get on top of these issues that are making Wyze look ridiculous. I myself am disgusted with their lack of care for their clients. I hope you get this resolved as they compensate you for their lack of attention. Good Luck!

Yes, same boat. Ordered on Nov 11 and still absolutely nothing. This behavior is unacceptable. And for all the those spouting off “it was a free gift,” I say what a load of bull. It was part of the pre-order purchase deal and no “gift” at all.

I used to promote Wyze at every opportunity with friends and family, but no more :frowning:

Gerald Maffeo

1 Like

This has is now completely absurd. Again, I ordered this on Nov 11 with my vacuum and still haven’t heard a word about my delivery.

It’s now been over 2 weeks since your email to me.

And it has been days since Wyze announced “Wyze Cam v3 is now available for everyone!”. I haven’t even had an acknowledgement that it is on its way.

Shameful :frowning:

Gerald

I ordered Vac on 11/10. I am still waiting for my V3 Camera.

This is getting ridiculous.

I agree! I emailed them 2 weeks ago and got a reply that said to keep waiting there working on it?? Well I have patiently waited until I’m inpatient and refuse to buy another product.

1 Like

I hear you, i’m still waiting for mine as well. Hopefully with them ‘fully stocked’ now something will happen.

I received an email today that my camera is on its way!

Good news

After several support requests, I now have a tracking number. This will have taken nearly 5 months.

Many thanks to Joan at Wyze support, who finally got this ball rolling.

Lucky you! I am still waiting.

I have to wonder whether my lack of shipping address confirmation wasn’t causing the delay – even though my address never actually changed. Finally, after reconfirming my address, I got some action. Maybe worth a try.

1 Like

Ball in my court is flat😢

Still waiting

Totally forgot about it until I was looking for support on the car I purchased. Where is mine Wyze!?
After talking with customer support, I forgot I chose Wyze plugs instead. There should be a rule about drinking and wyzing😄

Trying to get a car broke my back! I’m done with Wyze

I have sent them a number of support tickets, and I get the same reply with information saying not to worry they have the orders transferred from the preorder and to double check the address. I’m typing this as I’m on hold with them, we will see what they say about it. I’ve been assured they would set one up for shipping ASAP but the Wyze car thing was crashing their system all day today.