Where is the ADVERTISED Alexa integration for Wyze Vacuum?

I’m not sure if an unreliable rag like PC Magazine can be trusted, but this is the article I read in November 2020 before becoming a backer:

" Wyze plans to introduce Alexa compatibility in the first half of 2021, as well as spot cleaning, which will let you send your robot vacuum to a specific spot in the house."

You can also see a response to my question as well:

So either you’re out of touch, PC Magazine is a liar, or I’ve been fed a load of garbage, but Alexa integration is definitely on the roadmap and has been since launch. The question is, will Wyze actually deliver?

This is my first and last Wyze product. It has not taken me long to realize that Wyze is big on promises and short on delivery. The vacuum is nice. I know that it is rebranded for Wyze who makes the software which is terrible. It’s not like they need to be innovative either. The robovac has been around for quite a while now as have voice assistants. Use the libraries available and make this happen rather than fracture and try to support ten thousand new products halfheartedly.