When will Wyze Cam 3 ship

You wait for pre-orders because you are essentially crowd-funding the start of production. So, you have to wait for the cameras to be built and shipped to Wyze, so they can distribute them to you. Still faster than waiting for them to show up elsewhere later.

Ordered on Oct 30
Pre-Order - Ships in November

My account says january. I ordered them October 27th.

Did it occur to these people that run the Company to tell people this???

I ordered mine on the same date and received my Monday 11/23.

I hope you get yours soon and not in January. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hi there,

We originally estimated that your Wyze Cam v3 order(s) would be shipping in late November. But due to unexpected delays in production, we will need a little more time to get them to you. We are now expecting your order(s) to ship in December. We are very sorry for this.

We will send another update when your order is on the way with tracking information and will keep you posted if anything else changes. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us

2 Likes

Nope, I preordered as soon as they came out and I got an email that days they are not going to be shipped in November and are now"Expecting" to ship in Dec.

Here is screen shot of mine. (If you can’t see the picture, it is because they won’t ship mine until who knows when.)

1 Like

Why are there delays for some people and not others?

Pre-order

A pre-order is an order placed for an item that has not yet been released. The idea for pre-orders came because people found it hard to get popular items in stores because of their popularity. Companies then had the idea to allow customers to reserve their own personal copy before its release, which has been a huge success. Pre-orders allow consumers to guarantee immediate shipment on release, manufacturers can gauge how much demand there will be and thus the size of initial production runs, and sellers can be assured of minimum sales. Additionally, high pre-order rates can be used to increase sales further.Wikipedia

2 Likes

Or, They put a lot of money in the bank without any expenditures and also know how much to produce.

Thank you.

Well it’s now Dec, both orders said shipping in November and neither have shipped.

1st order placed October 27, 2020

Good job Wyze

I have given up on Wyze to buy direct. My early order for the V# cameras has said pick/pack for 4 days! They are horrible for direct sales. I will wait until the products show up on Amazon or at Home Depot in the future. Too bad as I thought they would make more money selling direct!

Wyze is not known for their fast shipping. It might be on the way. It usually takes me close to a week to get something from them once it is shipped. And don’t feel bad, my shipping date went from November to… Nothing.

1 Like

apparently Wyse is learning from their mistakes with the V3 and headphones because they did not give any promises or statements about shipping dates on their new smart watch the premiered today by just taking preorders.

1 Like

I saw either in their email or notice saying it ships early February, of course I could be wrong either way just sit and wait, I was hoping for two things 1 it would have been a round 45,46 mm and 2 it was tied into Google fit. But I understand Google is behind when it comes to fitness & health in fit watches. I’m sure Wyze watch will be a good fit for many.

Just checked on their order site it says shipping by 2/28//2021, hope this helps

Ordered Oct 27, just received an email an hour ago that it has shipped. 4-7 days to deliver, seems very long, but it is what it is.

Interesting that I checked this order status today, no status except the cancel option was no longer available, like on my 2nd order. If you can no longer cancel, chances are it will ship soon.

Mine finally left Seattle on nov 28th for delivery on 12/02 and is still stuck on a truck somewhere between there and Wisconsin

I get that they are back ordered but what bothers me is that I ordered mine in October and mine still show as waiting even though many people who ordered in November received theirs long ago. Doesn’t seem right that they aren’t shipping in the order they were received.