When using a tablet in landscape mode there’s no way to go to “Playback” unless the tablet is physically turned sideway

When using a tablet in landscape mode there’s no way to go to “Playback” unless the tablet is physically turned sideways.

[Mod Edit]: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

I am guessing the accompanying request would be to also make a way to switch to live view from playback without having to turn the tablet to portrait.

For clarification, the wish list request is for a button feature while in landscape mode to switch back and forth between playback and live view?

1 Like

Not true, there are at least two ways in Android. Tap the screen. On top left corner is an arrow. On the top right corner is a square grid icon. Clicking either of those brings you back to a portrait mode screen with normal controls available. It doesn’t go back to full screen landscape until you rotate twice, or click the square grid icon again.

Just confirmed this works identically in iOS. The complaint is invalid.

I think the complaint is valid, just maybe poorly worded.
As Omgitstony wrote : For clarification, the wish list request is for a button feature while in landscape mode to switch back and forth between playback and live view?

I also would like a button, maybe under the microphone icon, so I could tap on the screen in Live View mode and go directly to playback. No going to portrait mode.

2 Likes

Okay sure I can see that. It’s just one extra click at present though.

If you are looking at a group of camera in landscape the way to do it is to press back a few times very fast.
Can’t see playback unless the tablet is in portrait.
Is this just a click?