When the month changes, will I still have access to the "previous" month of power usage data?

So, I’ve recently purchase 2 Wyze outdoor power plugs. I love these so far. I purchased them for energy usage monitoring. I would have purchased the indoor plugs had they offered the energy usage monitoring feature. It doesn’t really matter to me though. I’m using them exclusively inside at the moment and they do what I want.

My question is, what happens, when we enter a “new” month in 2 days? Will I be able to access the previous month of energy usage data or do I need to snapshot that on the last day of the month to save the data for my personal use?

Simple question, thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Nope. That data will no longer be available. That is something that has been requested many times.

1 Like

Yikes!!! I’m so glad I asked. I thought it would be a stupid question but, otoh, I see no indications that the data will be saved for prior months. I will be snapshotting these usage graphs on the last day of each month until Wyze get’s their “crap” together and puts a feature in for this product that is really just…common sense…that people would want.

Thanks for your reply!!!

1 Like

You can suggest new features such as this in the #wishlist and make sure to vote for it! Ik i will :smiley:

2 Likes
5 Likes

If you want this feature, add your :+1:t2: vote to the wishlist thread: Outdoor Plug usage history should not reset on the first of the month

1 Like

About a year late… but y’all can just change the system date/time (to the last day of the month) and then open the app and it’ll show you whatever month you set the system date.

Sure it’s not ideal. Would love a way to harness this data directly, but at least you can access it! (Verified previous 3 months on iOS 16).

P.S. guess it begs the question: Since the data is stored is there a better way to access it? (Storage is server side - verified by setting up the app on a new phone and rolling back the date—data was still there)

1 Like