Been a minute since I last beta tested. This particular large file issue shot me down this rabbit hole and well, it has had many twist and turns.
A recent Wyze app update was causing my WYZE-G cam/bridge device to not show up at startup irregularly. Ok, odd, closing/reopening a few times seemed to work itself out. However, at some point this weekend I had received an unresponsive app error and I choose to let it send logs… Wyze app would no longer open. Uninstall/reinstall attempts failed miserably. Hence … why not try the Wyzebeta to see if it addresses this… to no avail, Wyzebeta would not open either… back to the drawing board.
My phone eventually started doing wonky low memory and storage things. Got so bad I couldn’t take screenshots, that’s when I discovered the growing log file.
Long story short I ended up formatting my corrupted SD card and reinstalled with success. Fortunately I had backups and only lost some downloaded files I can retrieve later.
Shout out for the panning of the timeline feature in preview mode… Nice! … would like to be able to tweak the sound more, hint-hint … audio recording is by far the worst feature of the WYZE-G … really makes watching recorded TV sketchy… thankfully CC1 saves the day. ;D
Plus side … cleaned my phone up … alot … not that it was really needing it but seems to have perked it’s responsiveness up just a bit.