What are your thoughts on electric toothbrushes?

Hi Wyze friends,

My name is Hongfei and I am a Product Manager at Wyze. We would love to learn more about your experience with electric toothbrushes!

The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete and it will help us understand the features & user experience you think are the most valuable to help guide us to make better products. We will not use this data for anything other than product and marketing research at Wyze and we will not share it with anyone else.

Link to the survey:

Thank you so much for taking the time to help us!

Hongfei

7 Likes

Done

4 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Done

1 Like

done…I think I joked at one time here in the forums about Wyze making a smart toothbrush, didn’t think it would actually happen…I’ve been using Sonicare for many years…smart features don’t really intrigue me.

1 Like

I’m sure there’ll be many Wyze products we wouldn’t think would ever happen, but I’m also sure the be great!

2 Likes

Please don’t tell me that now Wyze is going to make an electric toothbrush?! Stop spending resources on new products and improve your customer support and software issues!!!

6 Likes

NO MORE PRODUCTS until you get the current ones working properly and within a reasonable time. Their are WAY too many misc issues with everything from minor things to helpful “addons” ( such as detailed info on the usage of the thermostat, ect)

6 Likes

I agree! Wyze is going crazy with product releases and every product has issues that they aren’t addressing. I’m not buying anything else from Wyze, until they fix the current product issues!

5 Likes

I’m excited! I even posted on the wishlist item for the toothbrush. I hope this happens! Also, wyze is running a pretty good game here. I have had issues but they are usually resolved pretty quickly.

1 Like

My wife and I both have electric toothbrushes purchased at Walmart. When it is time to replace the heads, we just go to Walmart and buy them.

Wyze will probably have a proprietary head not available in stores (perhaps Home Depot since Wyze is in those stores) so unless replacement heads are available easily, I doubt we will switch.

3 Likes

There are already so many electric toothbrushes at low prices, I’m not sure the market needs another one.

Please just spend time making your current line of products better, there are still outstanding feature/update requests from like 3 years ago on cameras that should be addressed, but instead you’re talking about toothbrushes. Instead of scatter shotting new products, I’d love to see you concentrate on being the best with what you already have before branching out further.

4 Likes

Done

Hello Honfei,
I have a Philips Sonic Toothbrush, and it’s working great at this time, Can I ask you, as a Wyze Project Manager, if you are aware of the issues with the Wyze App that manages Wyze Cams?

I’ll make a deal with you. You get Wyze, Inc. to fix these glaring issues with the Wyze App, and I’ll consider purchasing a Wyze Toothbrush when my Sonicare Toothbrush needs to be replaced, assuming the Wyze Toothbrush is using the same type of technology as a Sonicare.

Do you know anyone on the Wyze App 3.x Project Management Team? IS there a Wyze App 3.x Project Manager?

Have you ever used your Wyze Cam App on a iPad in Landscape mode?

Thank you for your time,

SJ

Posted: 06-06-2021

948 Days and Counting waiting for a fully compliant Wyze for iPad App

948 Days and Counting waiting for a fully compliant Wyze for Android Tablet App

4 Likes

I’m assuming you’ve never used the Wyze App on an Ipad or Android Tablet in Landscape mode?

The discussion below is ANYTHING BUT …" resolved pretty quickly."

SJ

2 Likes

Amen, Amen… and… Amen.

Just say no to toothbrushes and yes to FIXING WHAT IS BROKE RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR iOS and Android App!

SJ

4 Likes

Correct, I have never used a tablet for my cameras. I use my phone because I prefer to get alerts and view camera feeds when I’m not at home. I do not have a tablet that is running data. My cell phone however does. This is why I use my phone for my cameras. I think that is what the idea was for these cameras in the first place. To be viewed on your phone wherever you are. A tablet or an iPad does not typically have data. Yes, there are some exceptions where people do connect their tablets with data but I think wyze went with the majority. Not trying to start an argument just answering your question and adding some thought.

Recently bought a Water Pik Sonic-Fusion V2.0, Very happy with it.

Wouldn’t buy an electric toothbrush from Wyze

Only cameras and they need to finish the software/firmware on those before selling more products

5 Likes