We're ready, how about you? The 2.3 App is unveiled to public

The On/Off buttons are on the far right—plenty of distance from the icons on the far left. I would suggest practicing your aim…J/K. But I’ve had zero issues where they are positioned. I like it just the way it is.

1 Like

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see that option restored (apparently) to the home page - and applied to camera groups!

The positioning doesn’t affect me on a 7" tablet, but I certainly understand that it depends on the size of your device (not going there.)

The challenge of designing an interface with uniform utility on a gazillion different devices is better left to young, optimistic people near the start of their careers.

Thanks for doing it, young optimistic people, you rock! :grin:

Does the on/off button on the home page “completely” shut down the camera ? Meaning does it stop all recordings to the cloud and microSD card? Or is it still recording in the background and just the screen is blank?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes the on/off button on the home page stops all recordings to the cloud and microSD card on a camera or all cameras in a group with one button

Yes, what @HDRock said. But keep in mind that it does not power down the camera. Electricity consumption is pretty much the same whether ON or OFF.

Hello guys, I just have a quick question for the rtsp firmware. I have since IFTTT applets with wyze so if I switch to rtsp firmware then would those applets still work

I hope notification schedules are added to the Wyze Sense products in the app the same as the cameras. I want to be notified of motion but only during the same period of the day as when I want my cameras to be monitoring too.

Same exact problem… I have a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge… Is there a fix for this yet? Currently using the workaround via device settings with a 10min timeout. Please fix asap, very frustrating…

@VrroomDog what’s the work around for the 10 min limit? Downgrading to the older app?

Looks like the fix is in the beta app

1 Like

@cheaplikeafox Thanks a bunch !!.. How do I get the beta app?

How do you load a prior app version?

1 Like

Usually I back up the wyze app before updating

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)

I don’t have any experience with RTSP you should ask questions here

Probably because someone replied to a 2+ year old announcement? @mods, can we close this thread?

1 Like

20 is 17 more than 3. :slightly_smiling_face:

This thread is two years out-of-date and is being closed.
The recent posts regarding RTSP have been merged to this thread:

4 Likes