Weird Lights Captured

Thanks Newshound.

2 Likes

No. If the camera turns back on, say due to a power interruption, that will not launch the app on your phone.

1 Like

Two strands of spider webs, without a doubt.
Probably the beginning of a web, caught in a draft, reflecting the ir.
Either that or they’re spirits from beyond. :rofl:
They’ve come to borrow a rake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That looks like headlight reflections. Two moving in unison, possibly a reflection from something as a car drives by or turns . I would say try to recreate it.

1 Like

Definitely not headlights…this is from my backyard. I had like 6-7 videos, all similar to this. Turns out it was just dust particles.

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing off my camera randomly as well. Some times they float and move slowly and the other time it flew by the camera and the third and most recent it was like a string of them. What could it be? It will not let me upload the video since I’m a new user

1 Like

Bugs and spiders, most likely.

1 Like

Its bugs

Is there a window in that Garage? it almost looks like a set of headlights, passing by and the window reflecting to the cam and doubling up on it.

Just my thoughts.

LOL I have captured the exact same light formation on my Wyze cam. This make just as much sense as anything else I’ve heard.

1 Like

I have the same thing but are we sure it’s bugs or dust? I had some raccoons run scared of those sets of lights the other night and hardly anything scares a raccoon from my experience. They’re more then used to my cams so I doubt it’s the IR.

UFOs in the sky maybe but not in a garage. Unless they are micro Aliens…ehhh…argh…runnnn…they’re after us grab a roll of foil. :joy::grin:

Well some Know it All said it was a spider web, but I have never seen a spider web or spider fly.
I have had dreams of being chased by a swarm of Nano UFO’s through a park before, that is what my lights reminded me of. I would like to find a logical explanation but the illogical idea of a UFO is much more intriguing.

do you have a video of the lights?

For me, it was dust…I cleaned the lens with a cloth and haven’t had any more issues.

looks like a flying bug to me. I have seen a lot of these. Some are large enough to make out their wings. Surprisingly some flight paths are quite similar, as if the flight path was autonomous neural response.

I observed something similar to this when I had a cam installed under a cupboard in my kitchen. It was close to the sink, and once in a while, I’d get those tiny fruit flies or whatever they may have been around my sinks or on the fruit basket atop my refrigerator. If someone walked into the kitchen, or came even close to this area, is when I would spot these tiny flies / gnats taking off and scattering. I did however, have to use a flashlight, and lay it cross-ways so I could sneak up and observe them myself, but they were so tiny that they appeared as little circles of light, exactly like these. Might be something to consider, maybe not… hope this helps.

1 Like

My camera captured the exact same light formation on June 28 2019, The camera was on the outside of my screened porch facing the yard. There is a small shrub in the foreground and my neighbors house to the left in the distance and a street light to the right in the distance, The drone like lights danced around the shrub for most of the night but unlike a drone the lights didn’t produce any wind the way a drone would have and the set of 4 lights are at a slight tilt where drones fly horizontally, I shared them with the Wyze Discovery but they never posted them, If you would like to see my clips I will find a way to share them with you,

I would like to see them.

Why does using the smartplug make a difference? The smartplug can keep a camera from turning itself on in the event of a power interuption?