Webview for WCO

I have Eight WCO’s around the perimeter of my house, some hidden, some not, all at ground level for the most part, pointing at a slight up angle . All to capture wildlife, except one that faces the front door to backup the video doorbell camera.

I’m more than willing to accept the same ‘hit’ on my the battery life that occurs when I stream video to my iPhone and/or iPad, to be able to view a live feed in Webview.

That said, when I bring up Webview, there is Zero live streaming occurring until I click on the camera for the V2, V3s and Pam Cam V2s.

On my phone/tablet app, When I first open the app, I am presented with a list of camera’s and groups. It appears to me there is no live streaming occurring at first, until I either tap on a camera if it’s not in a group, or upon tapping on a group, if there are Non Battery Cameras in the group they start to live stream at that time.

So, It appears we have a different user experience between App and Webview for a few examples I have discovered.

Ideally, I would think the end user experience of Webview should follow, as closely as practical, the end user experience of the phone/tablet app.

(and, as a 'public service announcement, there are currently 518 customers that would like to see the Wyze App on iPads and Android Tablets work properly before Five years elapse on that wish list item, perhaps before Christmas 2023? @UserCustomerGwen any chance we can get a commitment by Wyze on that target date?)

SJ