Web cam plus feedback

Hello,
I am interested in purchasing the webcam plus for my web cam v2 pan and after reading the forum I see that there are still lots of problems.
Here are some questions I have:

1. From the following link Wyze Cam Plus | Upgrade Wyze Cams & Activate Wyze Subscriber Discount Code it shows that some features should be coming by 2020/2021 from the list which ones are here and working?
  2. With my web cam v2 pan has anyone had problems with the new web cam plus
  3. Is it worth it to hold off until the software is more stable because right now it seems that the customers are the beta testers for the software which not be done that way. The company should test it out themselves before the release.
    Thanks

They are enhancing the CamPlus cloud based service. The existing features are reportedly mostly working so there is no particular reason to avoid it. The existing features are person detection, no “cooldown” blocking period, and continuous motion recording past 12 seconds.

Hello,
Can you clarify what you mean by mostly working?
There are other new feature which you have not mentioned like :
|Face Recognition (coming soon)*
|Package Detection (coming soon)*
|Pet Detection (coming soon)*
|Vehicle Detection (coming soon)*
|Event Insights and Summary (coming soon|
what about these?
Thanks

What about them? They’re not released. They are in a small beta test and you can follow some of the progress in this forum.

What I meant by mostly working is that some people have some issues with the existing CamPlus, sometimes broken recordings and other problems, but they do not seem to be in the majority. (I don’t have first hand experience with it.)