Weather Station with camera overlay of data

Would love to see a basic weather station option to record temp, wind speed, precipitation etc. this could either integrate with existing outdoor hardware systems or build a new Wyze weather hardware platform. Then have the data be available as an overlay of a camera (or multiple cameras) video.

If you add the option to export the data and camera feed to services like Weather Underground or others you may get additional users and sales based on a system like this.

This would be interesting to see later on for sure.

Dont know about the feasibility of such and item but I would love to see an affordable weather station for my home with built in IFTTT and Alexa & google assistant. A small home screen could be an option but if you worked with systems such as alexa and google assistant to be your display I feel like that would decrease cost. I know the team is already working on a temp/humidity sensor so creating a rain gauge, wind turbine, air quality sensor, and barometer(some of these could be combined). Most people want around $200-300 for a complete system and you can’t tell me that’s how much it really costs to make. I could even see integration with the other wyze devices. You could have it set up that if the wind exceeds a certain speed the camera takes video.

New to posting in forums, so if I posted this in the wrong area just move it and I’ll do better next time

1 Like

Didnt know about this topic but glad others have brought it up before!:clap::clap: