Weather not automatically syncing on Band

The Weather does not update on the band unless I first Sync the Band via the App. This means if I do not push by sync, then the weather on the band is eventually null. Or during the day, the current temperature does not change. This does not make sense. If I have to manually sync to push data over, I can just use my cell phone to get the most accurate information. The band should be self syncing, polling and pulling data.

1 Like

Still happening. 90 degrees outside, watch stuck on 60. I had to use the App to Sync.

Android Samsung S20 Utra

Wyze App V2.12.3

Cam V2 4.9.6.104 Plugin Version 1.2.6.17
Bridge 0.0.0.33
Sensor Plugin Version 2.4.0.54
Bulb 1.2.0.219
Band 1.0.6.96 Plugin Version 1.3.59
Scale 1.1.2 Plugin Version 1.6.2.2

I think this a general issue. I have the same thing on Samsung S8. I opened a support request with Wyze. Hoping it gets fixed in the next software update. If you haven’t done so, I would suggest anyone with this issue open a ticket. More notifications with the same bug will get it more attention. ( I hope)

I found that in the App settings, there is a toggle to push the weather at 10pm. This has led me to the conclusion that unless we manually sync the Band, the weather readings are useless. Such a shame to waste having weather as a feature when it isn’t automatically syncing.

I am a little confused. I thought about this today. If I select the Weather icon on the Band, why wouldn’t that automatically pull an update? Or, why do we not have an option to push Weather updates every X hours? My weather App on my phone allows an update cycle.