Hello Wyze Home Monitoring Service users,
We recall that the first time we heard about the demand for a “monitoring service with keypad, sensors, and 911 dispatch” was back in 2018. After that, we started designing and building this most complicated service product at Wyze from scratch and overcame countless challenges until we finally delivered it.
In the past weeks, we were excited to see families starting to use Wyze Home Monitoring, and we have heard many voices with feedback about issues or ideas that you have encountered. We treasure them all and we even set up daily meetings and work sessions for two weeks with the entire team to work together to support you and solve the problems you ran into.
To date, with the hotfix app and firmware release(Hub 22.214.171.124 is in Beta now), we have addressed the most critical issues in this period such as:
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to trigger false alarms
- Fixed bugs that caused the user to get stuck during setup for Wyze Home Monitoring
- Fixed a countdown issue when arming the system
- Fixed a bug that caused the alarm to trigger incorrectly
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from canceling alarm from the keypad
- Setup/Update instructions for Wyze Sense Keypad
- Wyze Home Monitoring App loading experience
- Arming/disarming experience through the App
- Firmware update experience
We built Wyze Home Monitoring for you and your family, which is why we need your help to make it yours. To do so, we are asking you to share the most valuable/wanted features and the reasoning. The reasons could be why you think it is important to your family, or you had an experience with our competitor’s product and found it useful, etc.
You can just simply comment here.
We will carefully read and evaluate all the ideas and suggestions you have. By the end of June, we will randomly pick 5 comments and gift the poster with an extra year of Wyze Home Monitoring service.
If you encounter any bugs or issues with Wyze Home Monitoring, please let us know immediately by submitting a log:
- Keypad: Account Wyze Support Submit a Log Wyze Sense Keypad
- Hub log: Account Wyze Support Submit a Log Wyze Sense Hub
- App log: Account Wyze Support Submit a Log Wyze App & Services Services
and then contacting Wyze Customer Support.
The Wyze Home Monitoring team